Today, buying property abroad is very attractive for residents of different countries. Recently, housing on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea in Turkey has been especially interesting from the point of view of investments. And in this case, one of the most appealing offers on the market is the real estate of Alanya with high liquidity objects to meet every budget.
The resort town itself has an interesting historic past, thriving present and a very promising future. Alanya used to be called the "beautiful mountain", and during the Middle Ages this area was haven for pirates who ran trade in the local waters. Nowadays, Alanya is a resort for people of any age and social status, with affordable prices, high-quality service, beautiful sandy beaches, warm winters and the opportunity to spend time with maximum comfort.
Real estate by the sea - why Alanya?
As for the housing development of this unique town, the first line is partly occupied by residential complexes. And this is just one of the advantages of the resort. In particular, the new Yenisey Palace complex is being built right on the first coastline.
Also, apartment buildings and suites are located a bit further on a hill overlooking the mesmerizing seashore. Housing prices vary depending on the area of the city. In the downtown, naturally, one can find the most expensive apartments.
Apart from the city itself, there are several administrative districts of Alanya: Konakli, Oba, Tosmur, Kizilot, Payallar, Kargicak, Kestel, Avsallar, Mahmutlar and others.
Why is it profitable to buy housing on the beach of Alanya?
The resort has plenty of benefits, such as:
- Favorable climate thanks to geographical position - the city is located between the sea and the mountains. It creates a special microclimate in this area with the longest summer season and 300 sunny days a year.
- There are all conditions for both, high-quality recreation and comfortable permanent residence. There is all the necessary infrastructure - endless sandy beaches right on the territory of the city, hotels, educational institutions, hospitals with European-level medical services, sports and shopping centers, shops, museums and much more.
- Buying property in Alanya is a good investment. According to statistics, the average price increase in the real estate market is 7%.
- Convenient air communication and the opportunity to quickly get to many cities of the CIS.
- Inexpensive accommodation, affordable house maintenance fees and low utility rates. Along with the European level of comfort, the cost of living here is approximately 60% lower than that in the EU countries.
- The city municipality pays special attention to maintaining high level of safety, as well as hygiene in the streets and public areas.
- Fairly low prices per square meter compared to other coastal areas in Turkey. For example, in Antalya today, there are not many offers at optimal price. In addition, many foreign citizens dreaming of silence and solitude are not fully satisfied with the ongoing activity of city life. In Kemer, the housing market is not so diverse because most of the territory is occupied by hotels, and very often only secondary housing is available there. Therefore, if you are looking for a real resort romance – we recommend Alanya.
• History lovers can delight themselves with informative excursions to local attractions with a guide or on their own.
What determines the value of real estate in Alanya
The cost of housing in Alanya is calculated depending on the area of the city, distance to the sea, the comfort level of the complex and its infrastructure, as well as the contents of the apartment (with or without furniture and appliances).
Of course, the first thing that influences the cost of a real estate object is the distance from the sea and the area of the city. Naturally, the closer to the coast, the more expensive the apartment will be. This is due to the fact that in future, such houses will be in high demand on the market because they are ideal for rent or re-sale. As they say, times and preferences are changing but some things, such as beautiful views from the window, are always appreciated.
In Alanya, the most popular areas are: Avsallar, Konakli, Center, Oba, Tosmur, Mahmutlar and Kestel.
The price formation also depends on the floor (if it is an apartment), the date of construction (the newer the building is, the more expensive it is estimated to be), the condition before the purchase (finishing, furniture and appliances, as well as their quality) and infrastructure around the residential complex.
Of course, given the abundance of offers on the real estate market, it is quite difficult to find the best option. The good idea would be to seek for help directly from the leading and experienced developers of the region whose main task is to find the buyer their perfect home by the beach.