Yenisey Residence is a residential complex on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, for people who really appreciate the quality and luxury.
Yenisey Residence is located in Mahmutlar district of Alanya in the center of highly developed infrastructure. Here, you can not only enjoy shopping and first-class restaurants and bars but soak up in the sun on the shores of the pristine beach gazing in the harmony of blue sea and green
Yenisey Residence complex has created everything for your comfortable stay and relaxation on the Mediterranean coast.
Yenisey Residence is a 12-story building of 80 apartments and 8 penthouses with the a total area of 3458 sq.m. Apartments vary depending on the total area and layout
The residential complex has several types of apartments:
- 40 apartments 1+1 with a total area of 74 sq.m.
- 20 apartments 2+1 with a total area of 132,7 sq.m.
- 20 apartments 2+1 with a total area of 139.1 sq.m.
- 4 penthouses 2+1 with a total area of 147.7 sq.m.
- 2 penthouses 3+1 with a total area of 275.7 sq.m.
- 2 penthouses 3+1 with a total area of 279,9 sq.m.
Characteristics of apartments (all-inclusive option):
- Each room has air conditioning
- Each room and bathroom have floors with an adjustable electric heating system
- A complete set of high-quality household appliances (refrigerator, washing machine, oven, stove, cooker hood, dishwasher by the Swiss company Franke)
- Each bathroom has a Hilton-style washbasin, shower cabin, bathtub, penthouse Jacuzzi
- Windows and balcony doors are made of first-class PVC with thermal insulation
- Apartments are fully furnished and equipped with modern accessories, including carpets and home textiles
- Electric water heater
- Built-in kitchen cabinets
- Spot lighting in every room
- Entrance doors are made from first-class steel
- Each living room has an LCD TV
The price for the all-inclusive option covers the cost of a full set of modern furniture, first-class household appliances, all home textiles, as well as all paperwork expenses, such as TAPU (cadastral plat mat), ISKAN (certificate of operational acceptance), DASK earthquake insurance and the conclusion of agreements for water and electricity supply.