Yenisey V is a cozy residential complex in the very heart of Mahmutlar district of Alanya. This area is known for its highly developed infrastructure. Shops, supermarkets, Saturday market, post office, restaurants, cafes, banks and pharmacies are all within walking distance. The convenient location of the residential complex will enable you to easily use public transport as all the stops are nearby.
The territory of the complex has a lot to offer - outdoor swimming pool with a children’s zone, swings, tennis table, gym, Finnish sauna. The green territory has video surveillance, the keeper of the complex lives here, too.
Yenisey V a complex with a modern architectural concept which provides everything to make your life comfortable.
Characteristics of residential complex:
Yenisey V is a 10-story building with four apartments on each floor:
- 12 apartments 1+1 with a total area 74 sq.m
- 12 apartments 1+1 оwith a total area 77 sq.m
- 2 penthouses 4+1 with a total area 292.60 кsq.m
Characteristics of apartments (all-inclusive option):
- Entrance doors made from first-class steel,
- Wooden interior doors,
- Washable wallpaper with anti-fungal coating,
- Flooring are laid with high-quality ceramic tile 60x60,
- Windows and balcony doors are made from high-quality PVC profile with double glazing,
- Each room has suspended ceilings with spotlights,
- Each room has air conditioning by the Japanese brand Daikin,
- Tankless electric water heater by Siemens,
- Furniture in living rooms and bedrooms are made by the leading Turkish brand Bellona,
- A complete set of high-quality home appliances by Swiss brand Franke,
- The kitchen sink is made of Techtonite material that can withstand up to 300-degree heat,
- Built-in kitchen sets with granite countertops,
- Plumbing by the leading Turkish brand,
- All living rooms and bedrooms have an LCD TV and Wi-Fi,
- Electric roller shutters,
- Carpets, curtains and home textiles by Bellona brand;
The price for the all-inclusive option covers the cost of a full set of modern furniture, first-class household appliances, all home textiles, as well as all paperwork expenses, such as TAPU (cadastral plat mat), ISKAN (certificate of operational acceptance), DASK earthquake insurance and the conclusion of agreements for water and electricity supply.