We are proud to present you the Yenisey VI - residential complex located in a resort town of Alanya, Mahmutlar district. It’s only 200 meters away from the beach. Starting from 5th floor and above you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea and the Taurus Mountains.
Yenisey VI residential complex is ideally located in the heart of Mahmutlar district just a few steps away from the Barbaros Avenue with numerous restaurants, bars and shops.
Yenisey VI is an 11-storey building with a total area of 2675 sq.m. On each floor, there are 4 apartments:
- 22 apartments 1+1 with a total area of 66.3 m2
- 20 apartments 2+1 with a total area of 115.6 m2
- 2 penthouses 2+1 with a total area of 129.6 m2
- 2 penthouses 3+1 with a total area of 215.7 m2
- 1 commercial unit on the ground floor with a total area of 205.7 m2
Characteristics of apartments (all-inclusive option):
- Entrance doors made from first-class steel
- Wooden interior doors
- Washable wallpaper with anti-fungal coating
- Flooring are laid with high-quality ceramic tile 60x60
- Windows and balcony doors are made from high-quality PVC profile with double glazing
- Each room has suspended ceilings with spotlights
- Each room has air conditioning by the Japanese brand Daikin
- Tankless electric water heater by Siemens
- Furniture in living rooms and bedrooms are made by the leading Turkish brand Bellona
- A complete set of high-quality home appliances by Swiss brand Franke
- The kitchen sink is made of Techtonite material that can withstand up to 300-degree heat
- Built-in kitchen sets with granite countertops
- Each bathroom has a Hilton style washbasin and a bathtub.
- Sanitary ware by the leading Turkish brand Kale
- All penthouses have a jacuzzi, 3+1 penthouses have their own sauna
- Living rooms and bedrooms have an LCD TV and Wi-Fi
- Electric roller shutters
- Carpets, curtains, home textiles by Bellona brand
The price for the all-inclusive option covers the cost of a full set of modern furniture, first-class household appliances, all home textiles, as well as all paperwork expenses, such as TAPU (cadastral plat mat), ISKAN (certificate of operational acceptance), DASK earthquake insurance and the conclusion of agreements for water and electricity supply.